Last Revised: November 9, 2020
Information Collected by Our Services
Information You Submit or We Collect on Your Behalf
We collect information from you when you:
- Enter information into our Services, such as when you register for our Services, use our Services to send a message to someone else, or complete a form;
- Upload a document, image, or other data file on our Services;
- Contact us; or
- Make a customer service request or attend one of our individual or group training sessions.
Information we collect about you may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, or the information you enter on or upload to our Services.
Automatically Collected Information
We and our partners automatically gather information whenever you visit, log in, or otherwise interact with our Services, including when you receive emails delivered via our Services. We and our partners use the technologies described below and similar technologies that may not be expressly described (which we collectively call "Engagement Tools") to gather this information to enhance and operate our Services in a number of ways, such as to:
- Save user preferences and information;
- Preserve session settings and activity;
- Authenticate users;
- Enable support and security features;
- Tailor the delivery of informational messages, media, and other content; and
- Analyze the performance and use of our Services and its various features and content.
Even if you do not register with us or submit any information on our Services, our Engagement Tools will automatically receive information about, and the software running on, the computer, mobile phone, or tablet (each, a "Device") you use to interact with our Services.
When you interact with our Services, we collect information about your Device such as the URL of services your Device is requesting and the referring web pages, your IP address, Device type, operating system, browser type, application identifier, and, under certain circumstances, the location information your Device sends to us.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
We and our partners collect information about you and your Devices through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. A "cookie" is a small data file sent from a website and stored on your Device to identify your Device in the future and allow for an enhanced personalized user experience based on your previous activity on the website. A "session cookie" disappears after you close your web browser, or may expire after a fixed period of time. A "persistent cookie" remains after you close your web browser and may be accessed every time you use our Services. We and our partners may use both session and persistent cookies on our Services. You should consult your web browser to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to use certain features of our Services.
Some of our partners deploy these technologies directly on our Services. These third parties may collect information over time about your use of our Services, as well as your online activities across other websites or online services.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Information from Other Sources
We may receive or proactively gather information about you from other sources and add it to information we otherwise have about you for any purpose described in this Policy.
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
How our Services Allow Users to Share Information
Surveys, Feedback, Informational Programs
- Operating our Services and developing new functionality and features;
- Responding to questions and communications, or obtaining your feedback about our Services;
- Administering and logging your participation in educational and informational programs, including webinars and other classes, and any product or support matters that may arise from such programs;
- Providing you with more relevant content;
- Analyzing usage trends and patterns and measuring the effectiveness of content, programs, or the features or functionality of the Services, including emails that may be sent by us to you;
- Preparing reports for any of the purposes described in this Policy. Such reports may include demographic or other general user information, but will not include personally identifiable information unless the recipient has agreed to confidentiality obligations;
- Safeguarding and protecting our Services, the information we collect, and the rights of us, our users or third parties, and in response to legal process;
- When we otherwise have your permission.
From time to time you may receive survey requests through emails or displays within our Services that request feedback on a variety of topics. If you choose to engage with or use one of these requests, you may be asked to provide information that may be used to supplement information that you submitted to our Services.
Emails and Other Communications
We may communicate administrative or Service-related announcements through email or other communications within our Services. These communications may be "real time" communications or communications triggered automatically upon the occurrence of certain events or dates, such as a repeated sign-in failure. Please note that you may not be able to opt out of receiving certain messages from us.
Third Party Integrations
Sharing of Information
We may share information you submit to us with third parties under the following circumstances:
For Website Visitors Outside of the United States
- When your account has been issued by an account administrator with administrative rights over your account, your account administrator will have access to your account information;
- With third party service providers that have agreed to confidentiality obligations;
- With the third parties who are subject to confidentiality obligations that you have elected to establish Integrations with, and to facilitate, maintain and monitor the utilization of such Integrations;
- To protect our Services, the information we collect, and the rights of us, our users, and any third parties, including to verify your identity;
- To detect, prevent, investigate, or address fraud, illegal activity, or violations of our terms and agreements;
- In response to legal process, such as a search warrant, court order, or subpoena, or when we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so;
- With our current and future subsidiaries or corporate affiliates or actual or potential investors;
- In connection with a potential or actual sale, merger, transfer, exchange, reorganization or other disposition (whether of assets, stock, or otherwise) of all or a portion of the business conducted by our Services. If such a transaction occurs, the acquiring company's use of your information will remain subject to this Policy, as may be subsequently amended;
- When we otherwise have your permission.
To help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and protect against the inappropriate use of the information we collect, store, and transmit, we deploy a range of technical, physical and administrative safeguards. It is important to remember, however, that no system can guarantee 100% security at all times. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of information stored on or transmitted to or from our Services.
Third Party Services
Changes to this Policy
Viewing and Updating Your Information
Our Services aim to provide you with access to the information you submit and the means to update it within our Services consistent with applicable law. This can be accomplished by logging into our Services and updating that information, or contacting a customer support representative. Under certain circumstances, we may ask you to verify your identity before your request is processed.
Please note that, unless you have administrative rights over another user's account, you are not entitled to access, update, or delete the content of another user's account.
If you have used our Services to share information with another user or a third party, you will not be able to access, update, or delete that shared information.
Finally, for disaster recovery and business continuity purposes we retain copies of data stored by our Services for indefinite periods of time.
We welcome your comments and feedback. If you have questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at:
Attn: Legal Department
10512 Watchful Fox Dr.
Austin, TX 78748